Date - July 7, 2016
6:00 pm until 9:30 pm
Columbus Park Trattoria
205 Main Street
Stamford, CT, 06902
Alive@Five is a well-known outdoor concert series that brings Columbus Park to life each summer – members and guests are invited to join me for the first of two concerts from this series that will be offered for the group: O.A.R., with Graham Alexander starting the evening of music.
Let’s meet at Columbus Park Trattoria at 6pm, so we can enjoy dinner as a group as the music begins. Those who would like to join us later we can meet at another location.
Looking forward to a fun night!
From the website: stamford-downtown.com
• $10 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival before 6pm, $15 thereafter (payable at the entry area, near the intersection of Summer and Main Streets)
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
Please note: In case of rain, this group event will likely be canceled or modified – I will be in touch with the group the day before.
Restaurant information coming soon!
RSVP on Eventbrite